Wednesday, June 22, 2005

purversion

our eyes met. she strolled leisurely to my side, grazing my leg. her slender body, slightly reposed to one side. she looked at me with large, orb-like eyes that yearned for my touch. trying to resist proved too much for my frail willpower; thus i stretched out my hand, fingers quivering with anticipation. there we paused in a moment of utter limbo, my outstretched hand about to touch her curvaceous body...
it was a moment of pure love when i first laid my fingers on her skin. she felt warm and vulnerable under my touch. she could resist it no longer and she signaled for me to proceed with the unspoken language of her body. i placed my hand, cupped, behind her head and stroked slowly yet deliberately. i moved my hand down towards the small of her back, while my other stroked at her soft cheek. this time, i knew where to go. i knew just what she wanted, having performed this task for her so many times before. i understood her wants and desires. my fingers, moving on what seemed to be instinct, drew slowly to her "special spot" which i had discovered to be most potent some time ago.
she was, naturally, unshaven and my fingers began to go through their well practiced routine, stroking, probing and pleasing her. almost immediately she was racked with wave upon wave of orgasmic pleasure. she collapsed onto her side as i worked my magic. seemingly oblivious to her reaction, i kept a steady, almost relentless pace as she made noises of comfort and enjoyment. and just like that it was over; my cat loved every bit of her scratch.

Thoughts:

11:33, Blogger elaine:

YAY!? -_-"

 
18:26, Blogger quierdo:

uhh.

 
19:56, Blogger Unknown:

hm... what a tangled web you weave. oh well.

 
08:36, Blogger dorr.:

HAHAHAHAHAAHAh! oh my gosh!!! that's so jokes! LOL. i was reading it and was like, "whoaaaaaa.. so detailed" and then i read your last part.. and hahaha, i just couldn't stop laughing XD

 

Post a Comment

Back

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.