Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Emo Levels

As the P.Pole tends to fluctuate quite sporadically in terms of emotional intensity, I've decided to employ an Emo Level rating / warning for the more... extreme posts. I've taken this precaution as I kinda figured my posts can be quite... abrasive and abusive sometimes.

Range (Lvl. x100%) >> Definition; example.

0% - 25% >> Mildly emotionally unstable; ex: "I had a bad day, and am needing to rant."
26% - 50% >> Moderately emotionally unstable; ex: "I had a horrible day, am needing to rant badly, and my friend(s) bad-mouthed me behind my back."
51% - 75% >> Highly emotionally unstable; ex: "I had a bad week, am needing to rant, my friend(s) stabbed me in the back; thus, I am now severely depressed."
76% - 100% >> Extremely emotionally unstable; ex: (we'll just have to wait and see for this one)

Capice?

Labels:

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.