Saturday, October 29, 2005

Barney Remixed

I heart you,
and you heart me,
So we shan't act so melancholy.
With a warming hug and a smile from me to you,
Won't you say, "Let's cheer up" too?


Haha, something's up. Winter's coming and I fear pathetic fallacy might not be found just in books. I hope my fears are unfounded. *thumbs up*

Thoughts:

19:15, Blogger mrs. bloom:

AWWWWw thats so swheet.....LOLLL what a loser...making a remix? you got a lot of time dont you =). hahahha someone up there gotta enjoy that dont you?

 
16:39, Blogger melissa:

haha nice remixxx =)

 
17:27, Blogger dorr.:

aww, that's so cute :)

 

Post a Comment

Back

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.