Tuesday, October 11, 2005

info @ the P.Pole 10.11.05

5 weird facts about me (as i was tagged by Moyee):
  • i can remember everything i want, selective memory is an appropriate name; a related note is that i apparently keep the weirdest items that even the people who gave it to me *wink* don't expect me to still have them, these are usually/always articles of great sentimental value that others do not understand
  • i can swallow pills as large as two thirds of my pinky, or really really loudly (ask me next time we meet to show you people)
  • i've got a secret (about to not be anymore) fetish for long hair... long, black, wavy, curvy, shiny, thick hair, preferably down... O.o does that explain a lot?
  • i find myself quite naturally drawn towards my middle eastern companions
  • i'm a total obsessive-compulsive poetry/english/language loser. yeah, but we all knew that.
our team received our jerseys today. i actually kind of like them, if not for the overall design, then for the word on the back of mine. (>_O)
here's the front, here's the back. the beautiful model posing is one of my shnookumses, she's my Nameless Bass. just look at those curves... but not too hard. i'll have to beat you for checking out [any of] my shnookums[es].

EDIT: oh dear God. my hair comment has been totally misread by the wrongest of parties. i apologize to all the nations of the world, and you, my dear reader. : P

EDIT: good God, Cher?! disgusting.

Labels:

Thoughts:

21:53, Blogger melissa:

OMG YOU WANT THICK WAVY HAIR?! wanna trade? xP haha

 
11:05, Blogger ten:

hahaha i was like.. no comment there
obviously youre talking about cher...
glvsy

 
16:21, Blogger quierdo:

umm... trading hair. *cough. noo i was sooooo suprised when i saw that letter.. ahh.

 
16:32, Blogger melissa:

OH I'M SORRY SIR. o.o

 
19:06, Blogger ten:

stop using His name in vain! i know cher is that disgusting but stilllll
jtkvo

 
22:14, Blogger quierdo:

heyy guess what! it's still there =)

 

Post a Comment

Back

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.