Tuesday, July 26, 2005

info @ the P.Pole 07.26.05

hm... apparently my mom and i don't discuss my personal life enough, even though we discuss issues dealing with faith...

5 opinions of my dear ol' mum about me:
  • i'm lazy - true.
  • i'm a P.I.M.P. - what the - insert noun - ?! where did that come from? go ask her. trust me, she's crazy, i swear. you have to believe me. T__T
  • i dress like a "fay (as in fly, not fat) jai (as in boy/kid)" - not really...
  • my personal mission is one that focuses on trying to woo every girl i know - WHAT THE BLOODY LARD-FACE?! when have i ever done anything remotely close to wooing?
  • i exaggerate to the point of distorting facts into fanciful fibs - somewhat true.

Labels:

Thoughts:

13:20, Blogger ten:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

i dont get the pimp part.. whatd she say in chinese?!

 
15:33, Blogger gusto5:

lol...P.I.M.P? perhaps relative to a one when she was a kid, you are one too :P

 
23:04, Blogger quierdo:

PIMP yeah i don't get that part either... and hmm that's odd, cause most of them aren't true?

 

Post a Comment

Back

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.