Monday, July 18, 2005

info @ the P-Pole 07.18.05

well hello everyone. i realize that most of the people who read this blog are away at STM so whatever. it's my first week back from camp and i'm still adjusting to the lack of lack of plumbing.

5 things i will have done by the end of summer:
  • worked at my first job
  • worked on Coffee House Drama Team
  • acted out my own convoluted plot for Coffee House
  • played on HSC worship team
  • experienced some sort of romantic activity
it's funny how during the school year i ramble on about my workload but i willingly take on work during my "resting" time in the summer. work is fun.

Labels:

Thoughts:

19:39, Blogger hoimin:

score for plumbing.

 

Post a Comment

Back

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.