Sunday, July 03, 2005

info @ the P-Pole 07.03.05

yes yes, i know. i'm one day early with this week's list but that's because, starting tomorrow, i'll be working... yes, you read right. working. me. Wong Kah Hoh, working. oh man. and the funny thing is, i didn't even apply for this job, my dad's boss just demanded that i show up for work with my dad for 5 days, and that i'd be paid 7 bucks an hour. i figure that that's pretty hot considering it's just a bit of secretary work for 3 or 4 hours a day... i'll be calling people on a list and reading a pre-prepared script to update the contact list. not quite exciting but good experience i guess. i hope i don't screw up a word and blurt something stupid; i'll probably end up swearing my ass off if i mess up like that. i'm gonna cross my fingers and hope for a lack of the use of colourful strings of words. anyway. enough about me. on to the list.

5 things that are important to me:
  • solid (or otherwise) forms of sustenance
  • personal standards
  • relationships
  • thinking
  • diplomacy

Labels:

Thoughts:

23:29, Blogger quierdo:

nicee.. hmm just don't swear? i guess...

 
22:10, Blogger ten:

AHA! the donkey word is not one of the 5 important things to you. maybe its the 6th.. but whocares

 
22:11, Blogger ten:

youre like the only person who (occationally) comments on my blog now loll.. why not allow anon anymore?

 

Post a Comment

Back

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.