Thursday, June 30, 2005

hott.

well, i got my bass and amp on the 28th, and i must say. not the least bit disappointed. very awesome. i've been learning bass lines and licks here and there for the past day and probably for the rest of my summer-life at home... i was thinking of getting my bass in pure white, contrary to my previous notion of something along the lines of "sexy-bad-ass'd-navy-blue-bass" but, turns out they didn't carry any white ones. so, luckily, i settled on my original choice of blue, marked "Metallic Blue". turns out to be more of a deep, deep blue that even looks purplish in the right lighting... awesome. i've been wrecking all the pads of my sinister hand; they have been decidedly removed by abrasion. fun fun fun.

Thoughts:

15:14, Blogger dorr.:

sweet! congrats! =) now you can play for hosanna worship ;)

 
09:37, Blogger quierdo:

nicee.. hmm i agree.. play for hosanna worship =)

 
00:56, Blogger elaine:

HOSANNA here we goo :D

 

Post a Comment

Back

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.