Thursday, July 28, 2005

the closet.

here i am, once again, baffled by my own stupidity.
i am huddled in my lonely frigidity.
been here done that. what's more, i hate it.
i've caused You such pain, hit after hit.
and yet You stand, just beyond these walls,
in splendorous chambers and decked halls.
so why, oh why, do i hide away
in this closet, continuing to stray.
for all this, i am with myself annoyed.
and i say stray, for this is not a motionless void.
but You tap Your feet and wait,
for my eventual arrival at the gate.

i hate myself.

Thoughts:

15:54, Anonymous Anonymous:

I hate myself too.

 
00:55, Blogger ten:

"if we like ourselves, we'd be conceited" woowwww sounds familiar?

but still. this kind of doesnt matter. i hate myself three.

 
21:26, Blogger ten:

how was coffee house for everyone?

post on ur own blog. people read ur blog. hahaha -_______-

 
21:28, Blogger ten:

bad mut gwai donkey?

 
22:55, Blogger quierdo:

if you hate yourself.. you're hating God's creation... now that's hmm...

 
16:22, Anonymous Anonymous:

-writhes in pain at quierdo's comment-

many retaliating things can be said...haha.

 
18:36, Blogger Unknown:

dooble-monkey. foiled by crystal, once again.

 

Post a Comment

Back

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.