Thursday, February 10, 2005

why not?

some people ask me, "why don't you ever get involved with social events (namely school dances, specifically valentine's dance)?" well the answer is simple. it is because of a carefully calculated combination of 1) me being a social delinquent, 2) me being anti-social, 3) me being an asian (a reserved Chinese teenage male to be specific), 4) me considering myself as being a social reject, and 5) me having been waging a war on valentine's day for my own personal reasons for a year now; all in proper proportions. this is why i refuse to attend such menial activities as "transferring protein strands" with the opposite sex (or not if you're into that, whatever wets your noodle). also, i have neither a date nor the guts (or balls if you prefer) to ask the girl out anyways...

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.