Monday, March 28, 2005

who wants to play this game?

it occurred to me today while chatting with old friends over a good serving of air that there's a lot that people don't know about me. now, whether or not it's information that the general public wants to know is a completely separate topic. now, fro my farourites.

My favourite:
  • animals: cows. so useful...
  • article of clothing: my Billabong hat
  • band: Weezer
  • book (series): "His Dark Materials", Philip Pullman
  • candy: Clod Hoppers
  • cuisine: Japanese
  • food: rice. sorry, i had to do it.
  • instrument: tie between the bass and the harmonica
  • instrument (that i can play somewhat well): the cello
  • pair of pants: my light-blue-jeans-that-i-am-wearing-at-this-very-moment (i just realized)
  • person: Paul, Servant of Christ
  • EDIT [03.29.06]: scripture: "You were wearied by all your ways, but you would not say 'It is hopeless.' You found renewal of your strength, and so you did not faint." Isaiah 57:10
  • secular song: "Such Great Heights", The Postal Service
  • sweater: my Quiksilver sweater
  • EDIT [03.29.06]: dressing style: long sleeves + t shirt on top
  • t-shirt: my red, "triple five soul" t-shirt
note: i will update this list occasionally, once i think of the possible categories and their respective winners.

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.