Saturday, March 12, 2005

speaking to my Self

"wake up, you're going to be late."
"huh?"
"hurry up! you'll really be late at this rate."
"late for what?"
"oh come now Karl, pardon my cliché but, 'wake up and smell the roses'!"
"note to Self, be less vague."
"not a good time for sarcasm. you know how much they hate that stuff."
"oh do they? I had no idea. I always thought it was cute of Karl."
"man, are you in for a surprise..."
"so what am I late for again?"
"well, it says here that you've got a boat to catch."
"oh yeah? let me see that..."

Thoughts:

20:06, Blogger quierdo:

finally updated your blog... good job.. tha took looooong...

 
21:14, Blogger dorr.:

you're weird =P

 
21:26, Anonymous Anonymous:

lalaalaa u're weird? (: lol

 

Post a Comment

Back

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.