Monday, March 14, 2005

info @ the P-Pole 03.14.05

last week was quite a week, what with me learning nothing of significance at school and me doing nothing constructive in my free time. i'd say lots was accomplished in the past 186 hours and 25 minutes.

this weeks list:

5 embarassing things i do while no one's watching:
  • scratch.
  • try to play air-guitar and do it horrendously
  • cock/turn my head when cornering in racing games
  • sing (in the shower)
  • snap, crack[le], and pop everything in my skeletal structure that will readily entertain such maltreatment without staging a revolt

Thoughts:

12:10, Blogger dorr.:

singing in the shower, it isn't thaaaaaaat embarassing. it's only when people hear you sing horribly, and what not. lol. =)

 
23:57, Anonymous Anonymous:

BOOO *thumbs down
<3 elaine

 
01:09, Anonymous Anonymous:

hahaha! i do all of that except the cock/turning head part.. i dont know what ur talking about. o i left my "links" unlinked on purpose.. theyre just pictures now =P to complete my list... i'll put.. i... make funny faces? or is that just my face hmm

(by) guess who =s i dont want to sign in on someone elses computer cuz they keep record.

 
20:35, Blogger quierdo:

umm.. doesn't everyone sing in teh shower? or is it just me and what is portrayed in movies?

 

Post a Comment

Back

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.