Saturday, April 09, 2005

Recount: 3 Previous Days

I've managed to successfully beat the hell out of myself and get it beaten back into my system. I've also managed to do 500+ questions of math homework, score a 96% in a test (thereby enraging my fellow IB comrades), reguritate the lyrics to "Such Great Heights" by The Postal Service for a special someone, jest at the antics of one Kishon Manoharan, give advice about relationships with the opposite sex (seriously, don't listen to me), drink several cartons worth of Five Alive in assorted flavours, and skim through Act 2 of Shakespeare's version of "Romeo and Juliet". Yay. Power to the people.

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.