Tuesday, May 17, 2005

mental feeling grazing.

she laughed today in my head.
but in reality, we were dead.
sitting there, motionless.
wounded, hurt and potionless.
i said "how goes the circle which you call life?
would it be alright to make thee my wife?"
she said "why indeed you have proven your worth,
but tell me, are your children for me to birth?"
to that i had no answer, for i knew it was futile.
to think we could love 'til we were senile.
presently i said "see in my eyes the thought that fills me."
"why, all i see is a clear reflection of me."
"need i make myself any clearer?
to me, right now, there could be nothing dearer."

Thoughts:

22:09, Blogger ten:

funnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

 
22:50, Blogger hoimin:

well writ with wry wit.

 
09:16, Blogger Unknown:

"Never take a stranger's candy... Unless they offer you a ride too."

 

Post a Comment

Back

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.