Friday, August 26, 2005

Great minds think alike but simple minds seldom differ.

Oh Lord
I know not what to do
There is one who’se beauty
Is surpassed only by you
Whose sweet voice brings peace
Whose touch brings warmth
Whose smile brings joy
One who is among your greatest of masterpieces
One who takes my breath away
With just a glance
God, I care for her so much
More than any other apart from you
I desire to protect her
To show her
That she is more beautiful
Than the imagination could ever dream of
Yet God she does not feel the same
Or understand how much I care
How I refuse to use the word love
Only because I am unsure
Of the true meaning of that word
If it means the willingness to give your life
To suffer in agony
To endure the worst
Just for one smile
Then Love is not a strong enough word
To express even part of my feelings
So Lord I ask your will would be done in this
On Lord
I maintain my promise though
That until or unless you tell me otherwise
I will wait for her
No matter what
So Lord help me to follow you
No matter the cost
And Guide me in your truth
Lord I plead please bless your creation
Who has captured the whole of my heart
In such amazing and gracious ways I ask
In Jesus name

Amen


i think that that prayer/poem is so relevant, it's not even funny. it's actually kinda creepy. i'm not the only extravagantly emo person who cares for a "her" on this planet after all. as Andy Hunter said, here's "to life, to love."

Labels: ,

Thoughts:

19:25, Blogger quierdo:

huh? i don't get it.. yo i have internet in the states =)

 
19:34, Blogger quierdo:

but thank youu.

 
10:01, Blogger Unknown:

*smacks your forehead* i can't believe you don't get it... T__T
"yo i have internet in the states"
see? i told you that you were gangster, but you didn't believe me. lovely.

 
22:43, Blogger quierdo:

opps i didn't specify what i didn't get.. but hmm.. i'm not gangster.. i was just uhh excited =)

 

Post a Comment

Back

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.