Monday, September 05, 2005

info @ the P.Pole 08.05.05

let's see.

5 things i need right now:
  • someone/something to take my mind off of... shifty me
  • better yet, someone/something to fix shifty me
  • someone/something to beat some sense into my head
  • someone/something - God, i'm looking at You - to completely wipe me off the face of existence
  • better yet, someone/something to be willing to pick up a corpse and walk with it
yeah, those are effing "f"s so get off my back about language.

Labels:

Thoughts:

19:27, Blogger quierdo:

i'll pray for youu, and i'll be here to listen. okay?

 
12:54, Blogger ten:

school (n)

yo i saw you walking to the bus stop today.. cause i was getting on the bus with that crowd. i tried to wave too

 

Post a Comment

Back

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.