Saturday, September 03, 2005

Taking out the trash.

Well, last night marked the start of a brand new year (at Hosanna anyway) and it was a "Welcome Night" - a medley of sorts, showing off the various/many things that Hosanna is and does. At the end, Arthur sat us all down - "us" as in the "core" group of people for the coming year. That group includes the PC, Cell Group Leaders, Bible Study Leaders, and some others (i think, but I forgot). We serve as the ones who'll be caring for the "weaker ones" though I must admit I am just as "weak" as them at times, so I don't know how this is going to work. Like I've said before, "work in progress, life under construction". This is going to be interesting.
On another note, after I finish this post (and I'm actually capitalizing things for some reason), I'll proceed with eating some cantaloupe and having a large dose of Tropicana while reading THR3E, given to me from Her. So sweet. And I'm not talking about the cantaloupe (even though it is), or about the orange juice (which isn't really). (>_O)

Labels:

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.