Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Blood Brothers

So I've been reading up on God and Him being Our Covenant God. That's the name of the book I'm reading, written by a female author (Kay Arthur). I think it was Herman that pointed out how he though female writing is highly digressive, and I must say, I do concur. Sentences like "I can't wait to share ______ with you, beloved." keep popping up. I mean, it's a decent book on an interesting topic but goodness, stop warning me that you're gonna say something of bearing and say it already.
Anyway, today has been quite a day. I started off with devos in the morning (actually managing to not wake up semi-late today). My school day kicked off with a science quiz, which I think I scored quite well on. Then we - my desk partner and I - received our projects back (from a month ago) and we both ended up getting 100% after he did a bit of bartering on his part. Then there was lunch, where a good friend of mine and I played some more football (undisturbed, today) outside, along with some other friends. Next came my math unit test (which is going to be the final mark to add to my midterm mark) and I do believe I did quite well on that. French was boring as usual, but I got out early due to my volleyball game. Our team lost the first set by a mere 3 points to come back and murder the other 2 sets. That's quarter finals done. One to semis.
Yesterday was a day on which I was helped out/backed up/stood up for by a great friend. Today was my turn. My friend (Shivon) came - no, more like ran - to help me out yesterday, and I thank God for friends as true as him, straight as an arrow. Today, during the volleyball match, my other great school friend, Kishon, was getting agitated. You see, he likes this girl, this girl that many other boys - our peers - like. As you can guess, the other boys are all over this little girl that he's taken some fancy to, but being the shy/sly/ulterior person that he is, he could only curse under his breath at he who was, and I quote, "molesting the living **** out of" his girl buddy. I, being the heroic, emotionally uninvolved friend that I try to act like, stepped up and promptly yelled (across the entire double gymnasium) "HEY *name of molester*! GO HOME!" This caused him to look up at Kishon and I and take a visible step back. S'right. That is the... sheezy heezy; myvoiceiswheezy.

EDIT: Can I get a big "YOU SUCK! GO HOME!"? How about a "GO DIE!" for humanity? : P

Labels:

Thoughts:

19:28, Blogger ten:

lol that would be funny to watch

 
23:22, Blogger gusto5:

if you ever need some manpower, ill bring more arrows, so to speak :)

 

Post a Comment

Back

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.