Sunday, November 13, 2005

info @ the P.Pole 11.13.05

another one-day-early list post, just because i doubt i will have any time to blog much in the coming week/becuase i am severely bored right now.

5 things i'd be glad to do in the coming week:
  • win the metro-semi-final game of volleyball
  • win the metro-final game of volleyball
  • spend some kuality time with some friends
  • get some good sleep
  • get some good eat and drink
EDIT: bonus list! i'm particularly lonely right now, so here goes, a - that's right - second list in one week. lucky you.

5 things i've secretly (well not so secret anymore) fallen in love with:
  • Loacker - i like the way it tastes in my mouth. it's like an orgasm on my tongue!
  • Mae and Bright Eyes - i like the way they taste in my ear. it's like an orgasm to my ear!
  • Cucumber and melon cream - i like the way it tastes in my olfactory senses. it's like an orgasm in my nose!
  • long, straight hair - i like the way it tastes in my sight. it's like an orgasm in my eyes!
  • fabric softener - i like the way it tastes on my skin. it's like an orgasm all ov - ! you get the point!
wasn't this EDIT simply orgasmic? ...orgasm. not ORGA-NI-SM. orgasm. teehee. i said a naughty word.

Labels:

Thoughts:

19:19, Blogger mrs. bloom:

LMAOOOO!!! you in volleyball? FUNNNNYYY! LOL i can imagine someone smashing the ball and your in the middle and the ball goes KABAM! and then your bose and mouth gets broken =D funny stuff. kidding.

 
19:22, Blogger Unknown:

don't you know? that's my specialty. i win matches like that. i break ALL my "bose"s for the team, every game. that's why we're division champs.

 
19:23, Blogger ten:

hahah tahts like the last time i made you say ovaries loudly on the bus for 5(?) times.... "OVARIES. OVARIES. OV-ohh."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

btw, i dont think i get to chillax til christmas T_____T like right now im suppsoed to be working, but im watching tv hah. goodbye uni-vwarr-city

 
19:28, Blogger quierdo:

i like that lotion is smells good, makes me want to eat it.. =)

 
20:05, Blogger blkmage:

you forgot the 'g' in guality.

 

Post a Comment

Back

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.