Sunday, November 06, 2005

Jesus says Give

(click title for Ringer's PV page)

I'd give you angels' wings.
I'd give you airplanes.

So you, can be, always, with me.
No light, without, you here to see.
Never, don't leave, alright, for light.
It's all, we got, it's all, we need.

I'd give you, I'd give you everything.
I'd give you, I'd give you anything.

...
And if you ever fold, I'll be there for you.
And I swear we'll be okay, as long as we are true.

- Ringer, Angel's Wings


EDIT: there went the last couple hours of my weekend. i must now find other things apart from furniture and home-decor to talk about with else-ones.

Labels:

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.