Monday, January 23, 2006

info @ the P.Pole 01.23.06

click title for a screenshot of an msn convo i had with Sanvir.

5 highlights of my school day:
  • i had my french oral exam today -- nothing particularly hilarious, though i did somehow -- miraculously -- managed to -- be given, rather than to -- come up with sneaky and many ways to use proper vocab + verbs, which was kinda... scary and cool, seeing as how i hadn't even reviewed the questions going into it *to make more obvious, points at God*
  • i snapped a picture (sneakily, ninja-like) of Vishaka and Mihika frenching in front of my locker -- i KNEW i carried a camera for a reason, and the clumsily lip-locked lovers weren't particularly happy with it, but sure were soaking in the attention willingly.
  • i was sat on (on my lap) while i was busy playing cards -- have you no shame?! unwelcome, UNwelcome!
  • i managed to totally piss off a supply teacher (filling in for my amazingly cool math teacher) who turned out to be my next semester economics teacher -- i just hope he's a total nitwit (of which i am already convinced he is), so that he doesn't recognize my face in a couple weeks
  • my friend, Sanvir, and i were sitting at opposite sides of the bus when a dashing young woman (i assumed this, as he kept eyeing her), of about 20 or so years came and, after careful analysis, decided to park herself beside me -- it was awkward and hilarious to see Sanvir ogling her as i sat by, minding my own business, and then to see him start giving me cut-eye; it was funny
EDIT: i've decided to set that photo as my msn background because it is an all-purpose, hilarious photo. it works anywhere! from staring at my desktop icons to staring at my msn convos. great stuff.

Labels:

Thoughts:

20:29, Blogger ten:

ew who's that ugly face

 

Post a Comment

Back

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.