Tuesday, January 10, 2006

The Runaway

If you ran to the end of the earth,
I would catch you and you would be safe.
If you fell down the well,
I would bring you a rope and take all the pain.
All the pain (all the pain)
That you hide from me everyday.

If you're missing I will run away;
I will build a path to you.
If you're missing I will run away,
Because I find myself in you.

If I woke up alone,
I won't stop till I'll find you and you are with me.
'Cause by now, I know you better than you know yourself,
And i know what you really need.
What you need (or I need?)
But either way this is where you should be:
Here with me. Or I'll bleed,
So much that you wont believe.

If you're missing I will run away;
I will build a path to you.
If you're missing I will run away,
Because I find myself in you.

You better not. You better not run.
You better not. You better not run.

If you're missing I will run away;
I will build a path to you.
If you're missing I will run away,
I will find you...
I will find you...
I will find you.
- Something Corporate, The Runaway


These guys are another to add onto my "thoroughly enjoy enough to buy own copy" list. I like. Thanks go to Michelle for being awesome and lending me her CDs. Sadly for her, I don't think she'll be getting these back before... a long time has passed and I have either a) Died or b) Somehow come up with enough cash to buy it.

EDIT: Please Michelle, do not bother wasting money. Don't even consider it! It's not one of those "it's all in the love for music!" moments. : P

Labels:

Thoughts:

19:48, Anonymous Anonymous:

yes. thank you, thank you, thank you. i know i'm awesome! haha. glad you like something corporate. i think i obsessed over them for a good 3 years. still liking them, but i completely, way overboard-ly, overplayed them. but i still love 'em.

maybe, oh i don't...if you wait til july or so, someone might get a birthday present from me. not that i'm planning on it or anything ;)

 
20:22, Blogger ten:

still liking them, but i completely, way overboard-ly, overplayed them.

that sounds really familiar.. to someone who can sing all rk songs in her head *hide in corner*

michelle can i borrow em tooo pleaaseeee? :)

 
22:51, Anonymous Anonymous:

sure :) i just have 2 little requests: a) you don't lose them, and b) that they come back in one piece, minimally scratched, if possible. that's all. but sure, why not share the love of music ey?

 

Post a Comment

Back

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.