Wednesday, January 04, 2006

It's that time of the month again!

When He looked at me and said,
"I kind of view youu as a son."
And for a second our eyes met
And I met that with a question,
"Do you know what you are getting yourself into?"
- Relient K, Getting Into You


Hello. It's another fourth, but like I mentioned last month, it's "...the sixth on the fourth... [it's also] the first fourth of the sixth of the second thousandth." Have fun with that, I know I am.

EDIT: Yeah, today's been a pretty day, though I'm not talking about the weather. Smile!

Thoughts:

01:23, Anonymous Anonymous:

a little too complex for me.

 
12:25, Blogger quierdo:

hehe.. couldn't youu just say the sixth? =)

 
16:10, Blogger ten:

ohhhhh
i have good timing.. i asked, now i know :P

 
17:32, Blogger melissa:

fourth? fifth? sixth? second thousandth? o.O

 
21:11, Blogger gusto5:

what happened to the 59th second?

 

Post a Comment

Back

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.