Monday, December 05, 2005

Emo Lvl. 1/8 - info @ the P.Pole 11.05.05

today's the fifth, though yesterday was the fifth. it felt a bit like what a fifth might feel like (though i've never had one before so i wouldn't know for sure) yesterday (on the fourth), but today (the fifth) it feels like we're back at the first. perhaps the sixth on the fourth will feel like the first fourth of the sixth of the second thousandth. who knows? we'll just have to wait and/to see.

5 sets of lyrics that i must bold and strike from:
  • Kill, break me down, bury me, bury me. I am finished with you. Look in my eyes, you're killing me, killing me. All I wanted was You.
    - 30 Seconds to Mars, The Kill
  • Please just don't play with me, my paper heart will bleed. This wait for destiny won't do. Be with me please I beseech you. Simple things, that make you run away. Catch you if I can.
    - All American Rejects, My Paper Heart
  • Make your decision and don't you dare think twice. Go with your instincts along with some bad advice. This didn't turn out the way I thought it would at all. You blame me but some of this is still your fault.
    - Relient K, Which to Bury; Us or the Hatchet (the damned hatchet, duh)
  • The way that girl can break a heart, it’s like a work of art, and this is the worst part: she knows it.
    - Relient K, The One I'm Waiting For
  • I cannot pretend that I felt any regret, 'cause each broken heart will eventually mend, as the blood runs red down the needle and thread. Someday you will be loved.
    - Death Cab For Cutie, Someday You Will Be Loved


EDIT: ng bei ah?! hah? chui ngor ah?! ^-^

Labels:

Thoughts:

18:43, Blogger ten:

you know rk is actually really cool when its on ur list TWICE =s

 
17:54, Blogger ten:

BEI BEI BEI, (the chunk on top of ur knees) JAU BEI

 

Post a Comment

Back

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.