Saturday, December 03, 2005

My Only Sunshine

Grey, grey skies. There was a scene, laid out before my eyes to feast upon, that was so captivating that I checked my pace and stopped to "smell the roses," in a sense.

The other night Dear, as I lay sleeping,
I dreamed I held You in my arms,
But when I woke Dear, I was mistaken,
And I hung my head and cried.

You are my Sunshine, my only Sunshine.
You make me happy when skies are grey.
You'll never know Dear, how much I love You.
Please don't take my Sunshine away.

I'll always love You and make You happy,
If You will only say the same.
But if You leave me to love another,
You'll regret it all some day.

You told me once Dear, You really loved me,
That no one else could come between.
But now You've left me, and love another.
You have shattered all my dreams.

- Jimmy Davis & Charles Mitchell, You Are My Sunshine


I like the cover of this song by Screeching Weasel. It is le sexy.

Thoughts:

15:19, Blogger ten:

aw cmon i was gona post that
but, thank goodness for rk (BEFORE they ahemsoldoutahem)

 

Post a Comment

Back

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.