Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Pun Intend'd

High up on you- you display,
Good traits, though few.
We've found, time alone will tell.
This disease, keeps me holding me down.

Try to run (when near sleep),
To imagine (us away).
He said, "Come, fly around my hell.
And know this: you seem to be
Too scared to run."

Too scared, to run,
Too scared...

Wish I had your faults;
Nothing seems to phase you.
Lies, you're much more than just human.

I was high up on you,
'Til the shadows, began to crawl.
Some say, "We can never know
From just how far down
This beast has come."

Too scared, to run.

Wish I had your faults...

- Chevelle, An Evening With El Diablo


Chevelle almost always seems to strike a chord.

Labels:

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.