Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Can I get a "Woohoo!" for mortality?!

[...]

I want to hold your little hand --
If I can be so bold --
And be your right hand man,
'til your hands get old.

And then when all the feeling's gone,
Just decide if you want to keep holding on.
I want to hold your little hand --
If I can be so bold.

- The White Stripes, Hypnotize


And so you have come one more mile.
I pray, for many more you'll smile.
Frankly, I'm thankly to the Lord,
'Cause without you, I'd be so bored.

A happy birthday to la fille du forehead.

Thoughts:

21:38, Blogger quierdo:

thank youu. siree =)

 
23:20, Blogger ten:

did you just rhyme the Lord with bored? o_0

 

Post a Comment

Back

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.