Sunday, January 01, 2006

Sexy Quotes

So I was a little bored, and I came upon this site of quotes (aptly named the Quotations Page), and, being a teenage male with what I'd hope to be an average curiosity towards the subject of SEX, the line: "More quotations on: [Sex]" naturally grabbed my attention. Here are a couple of the better/cooler/more inspired/more appropriate ones:
  • The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions. - Alfred Lord Tennyson
  • Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place. - Billy Crystal
  • Mortal lovers must not try to remain at the first step; for lasting passion is the dream of a harlot and from it we wake in despair. - C. S. Lewis
  • I'm too shy to express my sexual needs except over the phone to people I don't know. - Garry Shandling
  • Life is a sexually transmitted disease. - R. D. Laing
That last one is funny. Yeah, I'm sorry, I'm a loser with nothing better to do, except maybe finish my short pastiche of Wuthering Heights.

EDIT: The Alethians are back! And yeah, maybe the reason for my pondering upon sex is because of the Bright Eyes, seeing as how so many of their songs are about sex. Oh and a hint of French to make my day. Woohoo.

Thoughts:

15:16, Blogger melissa:

play gridlock! xD

 
15:32, Blogger quierdo:

or talk to someone?

 
17:14, Blogger melissa:

guess who's back now? lol.

 
17:26, Blogger ten:

is ur head contaminated by le yeux brilliant? xD

 

Post a Comment

Back

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.