Friday, December 23, 2005

Tell Me What You See.

Crystal clear: the eyes that live in my head.
Eyes that will haunt my heart 'til I am dead.
Stars we saw as hands were clasped. Motionless,
Jaded, wounded, but are we potionless?
"I believe you're the love of my life.
Now, would you agree to be my wife?"

"Surely you have proven to me your worth,
Tell me, are your children for me to birth?"
Silence, for I knew that it was futile
To think that we'd love 'til we were senile.
"Well, find in my eyes the thought that fills me."
"Love, it is but a reflection of me."

"See? Need I make myself any clearer?
Now, to me there could be nothing dearer."


Yeah, you might have found this poem a bit familiar. That's because it's just a reworked version (with actually very minor tweaks) of this poem. Go figures.

Thoughts:

13:02, Blogger ten:

tweaks are cool.. like overthinking acoustic ._o

 
18:54, Blogger melissa:

HAPPY CHRISTMAS =)

 
23:28, Blogger quierdo:

:). yess and smilee tomorrow.

 
14:37, Blogger ten:

by smile she didnt mean "get out of the water like a freak".. but that was hilarious

 

Post a Comment

Back

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.