Saturday, December 17, 2005

She's so fly.

Check out le nouveau banner + les nouveaux random thingies around the P.Pole. All thanks to the one and only Moyee who drew out the letters and other symbols for my own usage (of her own free will, mind you). Talk about having nothing better to do. Hehe, what do I care?! I like how the P.Pole looks now. It's "sleeker" I think. Got rid of the messy hair banner and replaced it with a simple and clean one. I also got rid of the Arial Rounded font (the round kiddy one before) for Franklin Gothic Book. I've fallen in love with this font for some reason. I think this is a nice change from the old P.Pole.
Thank you Moyee.

Thoughts:

11:55, Blogger ten:

ho ho ho, merry christmas
talk about chinese! free gift lol

 
15:31, Blogger blkmage:

very nice and subtle.

 
21:31, Blogger melissa:

NICE =)

 

Post a Comment

Back

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.