Wednesday, December 21, 2005

info @ the P.Pole 12.21.05

yeah sorry guys, i forgot about the weekly issue of info @ the P.Pole.

5 things that bug me:
  • loud people
  • people not doing anything unless they think it will piss me off
  • instructions on the back of shampoo bottles (we've been over this before)
  • people who assume that i'm a stuck-up for being quiet
  • when my music gets shut off without my consent
yeah, i'm a bit low on inspiration, so lyrics it is.

...
Until this empty place is filled, I’ll keep pretending.
Hey! Wait! Knock me down and I'll get up again.
Oh! Pain! A remedy that can erase your sting.
I'll keep holding, and I'll keep trying.
I feel this fight, it is slowly dying now but I feel painless...

These days and night blend into one,
But one more night is all I need.
Another chord from the symphony.
To float above the world for now,
To lose control is bliss somehow.
And wring the color from the grey,
Another chance to get away, oh.

...
All these reckless nights, have left me spinning out of control.
Is there not a cure for sorrow?
All these faded lights, have made me search for something more.
Will there be a new, tomorrow?


- Mae, Painless

Labels:

Thoughts:

23:20, Anonymous Anonymous:

i totally agree. i think the biggest one that pisses me off, is the loud people. i can't stand it when people talk too much. i wonder where their off or mute button is. and if their face muscles ever get tired of exercising too much. instructions with shampoo too, like i had agreed before. the last 2 hasn't happened to me before.

but quiet people, are the ones who have the deepest, most intellectual thoughts :) think about it.

i've always wondered...what if people had a SET number of words they were allowed to speak in their life time? would they eventually run out and have to be a mute? people like you and i would SO totally be the last ones who could talk. more you though. something to think about.

 
15:16, Blogger mrs. bloom:

CARLLL! you dont like me? because im loud? =( sadden by the truth.

 
16:33, Blogger quierdo:

yeahh alison, i agree.. i guess youu don't like me too..

 
21:51, Blogger melissa:

eeeek. i'm loud too. RAWR! ..

 
18:00, Anonymous Anonymous:

muahaha, i'm not :) or least i don't think i am :S

 

Post a Comment

Back

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.