Friday, January 06, 2006

Jack's Mannequin...

..is really good. Just... yeah! They're just... really good.

So slow down, this night's a perfect shade of
Dark blue (dark blue).
Have you ever been alone in a crowded room
When I'm here with you?
I said the world could be burning down
Dark blue (dark blue).
Have you ever been alone in a crowded room?
Well, I'm here with you.
I said the world could be burning 'til there's nothing but dark blue.
Just dark blue.
- Jack's Mannequin, Dark Blue


Perhaps only some mushy lyrics to you, but their songs (esp this chorus) are addictive. I keep getting a feeling that Bruised by JM is JD's 'on-call song'.

Labels:

Thoughts:

14:01, Blogger hoimin:

the on-call song is "please forgive me" by david gray, from the album "white ladder"

 

Post a Comment

Back

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.