Saturday, January 07, 2006

The Perfect Coat

Click title for a really interesting analogy.

Leave my coat alone or I swear -- no, I promise -- I will totally mug you.

EDIT: I'm not too sure Melissa realizes what the analogy is OF, so I'll let that slide. I'm the lesbian, not you.
EDIT 2: That's good to know. ^-^

Thoughts:

16:10, Blogger ten:

you know i won't fit
-_______________ _(super prolonged, never-ending face)

 
16:42, Blogger melissa:

i'll take your coat if you don't want it ;) har har. then, i'll run off to some place else and hide, never to be found again. *weee* anyways.

 
17:18, Blogger ten:

besides, i think the coat would just want to die if its somewhere afar off alone with melissa...

 
20:09, Blogger quierdo:

i think i get it! :). hmph- i'm gay?

 

Post a Comment

Back

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.