Tuesday, January 17, 2006

info @ the P.Pole 01.17.06

so my laser tag got postponed until next tuesday (it's a crappy drive out there), and since i've neglected posting this week's session, here it is:

5 of my favourite foods:
  • cinnamon buns -- for my sweet tooth, and they're sweeter home-made
  • lasagna and other pastas -- for my tomato/ cheese/ ground beef/ italian tooth
  • curry beef and taters on rice -- for my insatiable spicy/ cow/ hot cow tooth
  • korean barbeque -- for my huge cow/ pig/ sheep/ chicken/ korean tooth
  • sushi -- for my fishy/ japanese/ fishy japanese tooth

Labels:

Thoughts:

18:27, Blogger ten:

mmmm. havent had pasta for a while =s

 
20:17, Blogger blkmage:

i heartily approve of and endorse this list and its contents.

 
22:02, Blogger melissa:

mm sushi x) KOREAN BBQ! xD

 
17:00, Anonymous Anonymous:

cocktail shrimp! where's the cocktail shrimp?!?! =O

 

Post a Comment

Back

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.