Monday, September 18, 2006

info @ the P.Pole 09.18.06

5 things i'm planning on doing this year:
  • scoring at LEAST a 6 out of a maximum of 7 in each of my IB exams (French and Economics)
  • successfully completing SPH 3U (grade 11 Physics) in virtual school before the summer
  • cranking a totally kick ass/ half-decent/ mediocre yearbook with the rest of our merry little company
  • clearing up some ideas for my future a little bit more
  • coming to terms with some serious insecurity and trust issues
yes, i realize this has mostly (but not completely) to do with schooling, which is something that's been on my mind. the only exception to that theme would be the last item, which could quite possibly be up for discussion at a later time. i guess we'll just wait and see, won't we? here's the not-so-random song of the post (click title as usual):

She fooled all of her friends into thinking she's so strong,
But she still sleeps with the light on,
And she acts like it's all right on, as she smiles again.
And her mother lies there sick with cancer,
And her friends don't understand her.
She's a question without answers
Who feels like falling apart.

She knows, she's so much more than worthless;
She needs to find a purpose.
She wonders what she did to deserve this.

She's calling out to you.
This is a call, this is a call out,
'Cause everytime I fall down, I reach out to you.
And I'm losing all control now,
And my hazard signs are all out.
I'm asking you to show me what this life is all about.

And he tells everyone a story,
'Cause he thinks his life is boring.
And he fights so you won't ignore him,
'Cause that's his biggest fear.
And he cries, but you'll rarely see him do it,
And he loves but he's scared to use it.
So he hides behind the music,
'Cause he likes it that way.

And he knows, he's so much more than worthless;
He needs to find the surface.
'Cause he's starting to get nervous...

Have you ever felt this way before?
'Cause I don't wanna hide here anymore.
Take me to a place where nothing's wrong,
And thanks for coming. Shut the door.
And they say Someone out there sees us:
Well if You're real, then save me Jesus.
'Cause I've been this way for far too long,
I wasn't meant to feel alone.


Show me what this life is all about...
- Thousand Foor Krutch, This is a Call


i consciously left ces paroles un-emphasized. think about it.

EDITED

Labels:

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.