Sunday, September 10, 2006

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya



I just started watching this anime series. As Arnold had promised, it really is about nothing, but it's amazing. The kind of random-stupidness humour that Melancholy is full of is exactly the kind of stuff that I appreciate. Definitely worth checking out if you're an anime fan.

On another note, I am in need of a shave... but maybe I'll leave it for one more week. Won't be trying to look prim and proper for anyone until the 16th. Win! Of course, my mother might have a thing to say about it -- oh well! Maybe I'll see how long I can stand it before I have to shave.

Thoughts:

21:51, Blogger blkmage:

hmmm, i've downloaded the first episode but haven't gotten around to watching it yet, since i've just started scrubs too.

 
20:30, Blogger ten:

oh hook me up, one day i'll just set up a tent in your house and never leave again until i finish all series of everything :P

 
20:30, Blogger ten:

ps i hate peach fuzz, or ya
im coming after you with an industrial vacuum cleaner. say goodbye to your lips as well.

 

Post a Comment

Back

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.