Saturday, April 16, 2005

"And I'll be damn'd if I let you raise my blood pressure!"

Kinda too late, dude.
So he caught me reciting lines 2 to 23 of Romeo and Juliet, act 2, scene 2 in english class...

"Why are you talking?!" [with much anger]
"..." [slowly tries to hide behind girl infront]
"That makes me very angry. You've made me raise my voice!" [with a blatantly outdoor-ish toned voice]
"..." [hopes that he is talking to girl infront]
"CARL! Is there any particular reason you should be talking?!"
"...no." [squeaks]
"..." [sinks ever lower into chair]
"This is definitely not good for my blood pressure!" [vein begins to pop out, so I was later told]
"..." [sinks lower still]
"And I'll be damn'd if I let you raise my blood pressure!" [loudly]
"..." [blushing occurs]
"Is that understood?!" [*RAWR*]
"...yes." [sheepish]

And that, folks, was the first time I've been in real trouble with a teacher in my high school life.

Thoughts:

20:08, Blogger quierdo:

my teacher is wooooorst cause he is soo stupid cause he is my computer teacher, but half the time he doesn't know how to work with the application programs that we learn about. For example he doesn't know how to change the margins in word.. i was like. =( cna't learn anything from him oh wellll and i always get in trouble with him because he just gets on my nerves.. arg yeah.. hmm..

 
22:26, Blogger ten:

your teacher sounds like he wants a heart attack. quierdo's teacher sounds like hes a janitor in disguise.

 
06:35, Blogger quierdo:

actually i think he is.. or a house maid?

 
23:50, Blogger dorr.:

that is sad carl! i'm disappointed!

 

Post a Comment

Back

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.