Saturday, April 09, 2005

Proverbs 11:14

I am a male. I am 14 years old. I am also asian. I enjoy video games and thinking. I also like long walks on the beach and openly donating my opinion as fact in a most random pattern. I sport anything ranging from mildly sloppy to uber-preppy. My ears tend to wear glasses, but it depends on how they're feeling on any given day. I interchange three different pairs of jeans in a continuous cycle and don t-shirts, dress shirts, and sweaters from time to time. I struggle with forward motion. I am a teenage, male, seeking help.

Thoughts:

23:01, Blogger ten:

OHHHHHHHH :D i guess you like the cd then huh

 
23:44, Blogger Unknown:

falling out of jefferson aero plane with a mood ring on is my trademark along with chap stick, chapped lips, and things like chemistry.

 
16:06, Blogger quierdo:

haha relient k.... good c.d. =)

 

Post a Comment

Back

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.