Monday, August 08, 2005

info @ the P-Pole 08.08.05

oh man, HSC worship practice later today, six hours worth. let's hope we get stuff done without ripping each other to shreds. and i just know that we're going to play "Reflections Of My Life"...

5 things i thank God for:
  • my redeemer, saviour and homie, Jesus Christ
  • my friends and family
  • my worldly blessings, living comfortably here in Canada for the moment
  • my being here and not having been smitten down the (1-ad infinitum) very deserving times
  • chinese girls (>_O)

Labels:

Thoughts:

12:13, Blogger ten:

agreed
im still aliiive!!!

im making the stuff today

 
16:04, Blogger dorr.:

how'd practice go? lol

 
19:45, Blogger gusto5:

im with you on the 4th..and the 5th one lol...well im with you on all of them :D

“People can act ugly, but they’re not the enemy. Reach out in love and truth and help them be healed from the foe who has blinded them.” —Tom Felten

 
20:35, Blogger blkmage:

Request for link button to use the red hat rather than a squished up version of the title.

 
22:10, Anonymous Anonymous:

Thank God for Chiense girls.
Especially the cute, Christian ones from HK whose English rocks my socks ten times ten.

Haha.

 
22:26, Blogger ten:

why chinese!?

 
22:45, Blogger blkmage:

ME: So, I've been reading about transparency and optimization in UNIX programming.
HK: wut?
HK: 會當日出歸滄海時值雲升遮泰山
ME: wut?
No, I don't know what the chinese means. I just searched on Google for "random chinese characters."

 

Post a Comment

Back

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.