Thursday, January 26, 2006

Taken

She has talked to me through my darkest of plights.
She has walked with me through the blackest of nights.

I would fell kingdoms for her, to fell her cold and deafened ears.
I can but seldom hold her and tell her, "There's nothing to fear."

If she took my hand, she would then blush even my ears.
If she gave her hand, my tears would stream for countless years.
- Larker, Taken

Labels:

Thoughts:

19:13, Blogger quierdo:

:) youu wrote itt.

 
13:14, Blogger melissa:

whoa. you wrote that? o.o ging.

 
14:22, Blogger ten:

(8)some say love.. it is a river

last week, japanese scientists decided to blow nessie out of the water.

 

Post a Comment

Back

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.