Saturday, March 25, 2006

Emo Lvl. 3/5 - Decreasing For His Purpose

"He must increase, but I must decrease" John 3:30
Slightly bored and severely confused.
In the words of one Oswald Chambers,
"You may often have to watch Jesus Christ wreck a life before He saves it."
I catch what people say and can only wish someone other than me could feel the irony in the air.
It's so thick sometimes that it makes me want to say something about it.
Though, if I ever spoke honestly, I'm almost sure that would be the end of everything "nice".
Of course, maybe that's just the emo talking.
Transparent is harder to live than I would like.
Especially in a place like this.
With surroundings like these.
It's alright (or not).
Either way, it doesn't really matter.
Am I right?
Speaking of rights, I have none.
This I've been taught quite forcibly in the past 48 (or so) hours.
Who am I to claim anything, to want anything, to seek anything, to need anything.
Who am I to say anything, to teach anything, to think anything, to feel anything.
No one.
Just another stranger.
Of course, we could just blame it on the emo again, right?
Uh huh.
Sure thing.
It's nothing.
Don't worry about it.
I don't even know what I want to get across anymore.
Goodnight.

Labels: ,

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.