Tuesday, March 07, 2006

info @ the P.Pole [SPECIAL EDITION: quierdo]

let's see. here we are at the end of the line. the last of the special edition info sessions. and what a way to go, huh? with none other than the dear quierdo (i.e. [weirdo + queer]/2) and her take on me. and take she has! >_O but that's almost beside the point.
so who is this quierdo? well, i guess she's a girl i grew up with, since, oh, about grade 4? i dunno what to say about her, really. to be honest, she's quite a complex little girl. she's got a lot of ideas, and will either tell them as bluntly as can be to your face or never ever tell you at all. that's how she does things and you'll only get to her on her terms. i guess you could call it 'strong willed' or 'self-determination' and admire it. once quierdo gets an idea fixed in her mind, it'll probably stay that way and you won't have much to say in terms of persuading her. she's very nice and kind, so i've seen and heard. she's also sociable and fun to be around too, apparently. she's got a lot of hopes and aspirations that i would earnestly hope to come true for her. other names i've tagged onto her include: forehead girl, lady, m'dear, be♥ed this concrete poem), and yoou (which is, obviously, an inflection form of her 'youu', as you will soon find out). i guess my description of her has been pretty reserved - haha, just like her, ironically. oh well, personal affairs, i suppose. she's... a special little lady, and that's all i'm gonna say here on the P.Pole. well, here's her take on me:
"Youu are:
  • my wise and big brother: I think this is self explanatory cause youu’re older, which usually means youu’re wiser right? right. and my brother cause youu’re my brother in Christ, but more importantly youu are always there for me and encouraging me. I’m verry blessed (:
  • a nerdd: every one knows this, right? right. there is no point in explaining
    this cause youu’re just a cool nerd, which will lead to my other point
    which is…
  • a gangster: cause youu’re cool, but at times tries to hard to be cool.. which
    makes youu less cool- but youu’re cool (most of the times (: ) and
    being cool makes youu gangster cause it just doess.
  • youu: I think it’s cause youu’re unique and youu’re someone I can trust and
    someone who just makes me (:
  • siree: siree, well that title was stamped on youu’re forehead ever sincee youu became
    His child. (:
  • my friend and always will bee: well I hopee soo."
note: yyou might havee noticedd that she likees to typee likee this, but havee noo fearr, it'ss one of herr 'thingss'

Labels:

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.