Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Bert

So I had nothing to do for 2 minutes. That's why I took the quiz thingy I found "elsewhere". Here's where my eyes go shifty and all. Anyway, I'm like Bert, apparently (in his described attributes and not like, in his sexual orientation or anything).
Extremely serious and a little eccentric, people find you loveable - even if you don't love them!

You are usually feeling: Logical - you rarely let your emotions rule you.

You are famous for: Being smart, a total neat freak, and maybe just a little evil.

How you live your life: With passion, even if your odd passions (like bottle caps and pigeons) are baffling to others.
About passion, I'm finding more and more that I'm a very extreme person, not so much in what kind of sports I do or whatever but more in how I see things. I'm usually intensely for or against something. And that goes even for things I'm ultimately undecided on. I can find pros and cons for something, and be totally indecisive about what that means as a whole, but I'll still usually be totally for or totally against the actual pros/cons. What does this all mean? I dunno, I guess I find it hard to be lukewarm or whatever in my beliefs. Being caught on the fence isn't something I would enjoy. Not only does it translate into a certain kind of weakness IMO, it's also pretty uncomfortable to have a plank of wood in my crev-ee-ese. Yeah, just some random rambling before I go off to bed.

Thoughts:

22:55, Anonymous Anonymous:

about the your extremity...i feel i'm like that too. was just talking to someone today (think it was my dad) and asked him why i'm so moody all the time. like, always REALLY HAPPY, or REALLY DOWN AND SAD. and rarely am i inbetween. if i am, it's awkward and doesn't last long. do you find that with yourself? my happiness usually peaks at lunch, and goes down from there. and SOMETIMES, it peaks a bit around dinner, and then the rest of the day's sort of blah and low.

 

Post a Comment

Back

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.