Tuesday, June 20, 2006

It's time we parted...

I faintly remember yesterday,
Oh so close yet far away.
From the lives that we once etched in stone,
Who would think that it would last.
Please just give it one more chance.
"Forever" is a word that only grows.

And never in this saddest moment
I feel we're letting go.
And if You take me, please don't leave me.
I'll never let You go.

This is "Goodbye"
'cause we're growing older.

This is "Forever" in the words you never said.
This is "Goodnight"
'cause we're growing colder.
This is the last time I'll kiss your lips (again).

I close my eyes,
All I think about is You.
I miss the girl that I once knew:
A sleepless night...
A dying wish...
Please don't leave me here like this.
- Amber Pacific, The Last Time


So this is my feeble yet definite attempt to showcase my resolution (once again) to divorce myself from my ways, in hopes of making myself available for Christ. Of course, any attempt to do so without Christ's enabling grace is a complete waste of time, and I realize that. I'm fed up with the way I am, and aspire to be more. In the words of Oswald Chambers, we must not get caught up in "paying attention or going back to what you once were, when God wants you to be something you have never been."

Click title for tune.

EDIT: [GOD]OTZ - How life was meant to be lived.

Labels:

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.