Friday, June 16, 2006

I forgot to mention...

...this one last note to put down for this week's info @ the P.Pole list...

1 more thought on this year:
  • Sometimes the one thing craved is the one thing lacking, and it doesn't matter how abundant substitutes are -- however similar or attractive. I think a lot of the time, people in general want what they have never had. Rarely do people crave, receive, then remain satisfied. Oh covetous hearts, why must you stray? By the same token, remaining in a state of constant and persistent craving for a specific thing is very hard to do when there are viable and seemingly more enjoyable substitutes practically throwing themselves at you. It's a matter of resolution vs. provocation, I guess.
On another -- not exactly unrelated -- note, today proved to be a very... stressing/trying last day of grade 10. I'm assuming that certain things happened or were proposed because of hormones that are out of whack (and I'm not talking about mine). Things went as usual and I responded as I do normally whenever I'm confronted with these kinds of things at school. I'm not too sure what I'm trying/going to get across -- through such an impersonal and totally not intimate setting such as the Internet -- with all this at the moment... Anyway, now's not the time and here's not the place.

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.