Monday, October 02, 2006

info @ the P.Pole 10.02.06

5 things i'm doing that i should've done a long time ago:
  • borrowing Yam's Dakona CD
  • requesting my TEL account for Virtual School (that officially starts tomorrow thursday)
  • using notebooks for school
  • bringing my SP along for trips to and from school
  • putting some Rub A535 on my abdominal area
yes, i went and hit up my local gym (as in the one in my building) to exercise a bit on the weekend. it seems i had gotten a bit underworked in my midsection, and it didn't like me doing a ton of sit-ups very quickly, all at once. on top of that, it especially hated the fact that i did not stretch before or after working it so hard. and so, for the past two days, i've been struggling to stand up straight or move around too much. acid collected in the muscles and now it hurts like a... well, y'know. nevertheless, i'm planning on hitting up the gym again in a few moments, just as soon as i post this great song by Dakona.

Yesterday was the longest day I have seen,
But tomorrow will be longer, maybe.
Indecision's rising up like steam
From an early morning highway.

If things were different everything might work itself out fine.
I’d like to see right through the windows in Your mind.
I know that everyone’s got something up their sleeve,
So what have You got for me?

I'm gonna give it up! I think I’ve had enough:
I’m praying for a revelation.
Could You set me free? ‘Cause this is killing me;
I'm begging for a revelation,
And I know that You know the way.


Twenty-one and the lifeboat is starting to sink;
Yeah, the water’s rushing over my faith.
Growing tired of living life on my knees;
Yeah, I’m begging for some mercy.

If things were different everything might work itself out fine.
I’d like to see right through the windows in Your mind.
I know that everyone’s got something up their sleeve,
So what have You got for me and my baby?
- Dakona, Revelation


as usual, click the title, enjoy the track, you know the drill.

Labels:

Thoughts:

18:14, Blogger ten:

is this the rkwannabe band? :P 'cause this song is totally ging.

 
11:54, Anonymous Anonymous:

gotta love the lactic acid build up...heh.

good luck w/ virtual school.

-sherm.

 

Post a Comment

Back

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.