Monday, February 19, 2007

info @ the P.Pole 02.19.07

This happened a few days ago: I got up from bed and I was two bites into my breakfast when it decided to get up from my stomach. I threw up and I was confused. I thought I was pregnant but I didn't know what to feel. Was I supposed to be something similar to happy? Babies sometimes do that to people. But a mother at the tender age of sixteen and a half? It was too much to stomach--I like raunchy puns. I also like misusing yellow adjectives. I felt uneasy and so did my stomach. Whose baby was it? Who was the father? Of course I was. Who else could it be?! I couldn't ever digest the thought of my significant other being unfaithful. I was still bent over the bowl. Then I remembered something and a quick visual check confirmed my suspicion. Everything seemed to be in its place. Still intact I see. Good. I'll need you in a bit. I flushed. My day was beckoning. The end.

Labels: , ,

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.