Thursday, July 27, 2006

Fog of War

Today they asked me, "What do you always seem to find?"
But though I could not answer -- I'd have lost my way --
I could tell that this ain't right.
The morning sunrise seemed to ask me why I tried
To find the strength in people who had never thought about a different way of life...
It just doesn't seem that easy.


I don't know where to go.
I don't know what to be.
I don't know how to change from being me.
I don't know what to say.
Maybe another day,
I'll stop getting lost and find my way home.

All I know is gone...

But the storms of weather: you know they don't seem to be as bad
If you think there's hope from here and there's a life you should now have.
I don't have answers and no questions spring to mind,
So here I've ended up now. There's no more signs and the roads are blocked.
Aw, man... It just doesn't seem that easy.
- The Lost Prophets, I Don't Know


What a foggy little while it's been. I think it's cool when "non-Christian" (oh how I hate that term) artists unconsciously (or maybe not I guess, who knows) come up with music that more accurately describes a Christian's life than most of the "Christian music" out there. Maybe that's just because the amount of acting that the "non-Christian" (damn that damnable term) society puts up with is a lot less than that of most Christian circles. Then again, there's a good deal of facading that goes on everywhere regardless. I think you do it. I think they do it. I think we do it. I know I do it. : P Man, I'm such a bitter little turkey. It sucks but it's true.
Anyhoo, enjoy the tune (click title as usual).

Labels:

Thoughts:

19:41, Anonymous Anonymous:

hey dude its me julia haha well i like your site its cool i acually love it...its so original and true. well

 

Post a Comment

Back

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.