Monday, July 31, 2006

info @ the P.Pole 07.31.06

In keeping with my spamming of lyrics + mp3s of late, this week's info session's gonna go down a little bit differently. Music is quite a great way of communication. At least I think so anyway. Have fun, ev'ryone.

5 parts that I noted from the following song:
I walk the line, leave it all behind.
I've been waiting forever. Let's go back in time,
When I could read your mind. Still, I've been waiting...


It took the seasons going by,
To know its not my fault.

I tried to be perfect, tried to be honest,
Tried to be everything that you ever wanted.
I tried to be stronger, tried to be smarter,
Tried to be everything, but you...


Its been so long since you've been home.
I used to wait up forever, I used to say a prayer,
Wishing you were there. And I'm still waiting...

You told me once you'd show up,
But I fell for that before I fell to pieces.

Then I woke up to no one:
Just a picture of Jesus,
And a house left in pieces.

I wanted you. I need you.
I want to believe you.

- Hawk Nelson, Everything You Ever Wanted

As usual, click title for track. Enjoyus theus tuneus.

Labels:

Thoughts:

22:23, Blogger dorr.:

i love that song!! hawk nelson is so good :) "zero" is a hot song too :D

 
23:19, Blogger gusto5:

emery > hawk nelson

 
21:46, Blogger ten:

> your face >:(
in its defense, i havent heard emery.. but but, hawk nelson is gooood!

 
12:14, Blogger ten:

thats weird. i woke up at 6ish, and the song came up in my head.
then it made a little more sense :T

 

Post a Comment

Back

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.